SHOCKING PROOF THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A PRO
Using video for personally branding yourself or your company is one of the most fruitful online endeavors you can do.
Stop hunting for business…become the hunted – this is what personally branding yourself through the power of online videos will do for you.
This one of the I am going to give to you my first sales funnel. Looking back, it is brutally terrible in quality, but it worked 🙂
The audio was terrible, graphics was terrible. All I had in 2008 was a $19 webcam and Camtasia.
But, this sales funnel I used to get a huge amount of leads and sales. At times I was getting 200-300 leads per day…all from free traffic from Google, Youtube, and Social Media sites. This is proof that anyone can do it.
Resources/Tools I Used:
- HTML Editor (any will do) – Nvu, Dreamweaver, Frontpage
- Free Pixlr.com/editor (awesome free graphics maker)
- Snagit (or a similar image snipping tool)
- Free OpenOffice.org Impress Presentation Software
- Autoresponder Getresponse.com to send automated email campaign
I. My Funnel –
A. Squeeze Page Optin to Thank You Page With $7 Offer For “It Is Only Easy If You Know The Truth” Video
B. Day 1 thru Day 5 – each day they were sent a video lesson, with a offer to purchase the $7 front end offer
C. If the customer purchased the $7 offer, they would then have an upsell to $197 or $297 offer
II. Steal My First Funnel
- Sample: Here is the squeeze page – Click Here To See
- The Entire Squeeze Page, Graphics, And Sales Video – Download Here
- The Entire 5 Day Boot Camp Videos Series – Download Here
- Front End $7 Offer – “It’s Only Easy If You Know The Truth” Video – Download Here
III. How I Made The Sales Video and Squeeze Page
(Click on the links below for pop up video training)
- [viddy f=’http://dom-video-mod1.s3.amazonaws.com/dv/markdulissesqueezepage1.mp4′ a=left i=’Making The Sales Video With Open Office’ w=800 h=600 t=’Making The Sales Video’] | [viddy f=’http://dom-video-mod1.s3.amazonaws.com/dv/markdulissesqueezepage2.mp4′ a=left i=’Adding Picture’ w=800 h=600 t=’Adding A Picture’]
- [viddy f=’http://dom-video-mod1.s3.amazonaws.com/dv/markdulissesqueeze5.mp4′ a=left i=’Getting Video Online’ w=800 h=600 t=’Getting Video Online’]
- [viddy f=’http://dom-video-mod1.s3.amazonaws.com/dv/markdulissesqueeze6.mp4′ a=left i=’Making a Call To Action Exit Image’ w=800 h=600 t=’Making a Call To Action Exit Image’]
* I used Easy Video Player to embed the exit image