Thank you for visiting my blog. I know it has been a while since I made a posting, but rest assured, it is not because I am setting on my rear end.
You see, I launched a video marketing/seo product last month and in one seek we sold out at 1000 members. I’ve been real busy serving them.
I want to show you a real cool Youtube embed code trick to make your videos stand out from the crowd on your websites. Many of the gurus launch products and use amazon cloudhosting for their videos. The benefit is that it is in HD format, fast server delivery, and you can set the parameters to eliminate the controls, etc….
But, there is a problem. It can be costly if there is a lot of traffic.
Here is a Youtube embed trick to make your videos look just like the pros…and it is FREE.
[viddy f=’http://markblog.s3.amazonaws.com/tubenocontols.mp4′ a=left i=’Video: Youtube Embed Code Trick For Sales Presentation’ w=800 h=600 t=’Video: Youtube Embed Code Trick For Sales Presentation’]
The trick to make it look like the pros is the following strategy:
1. Compress your videos to HD format
For the highest quality, I recommend these settings when compressing your video for YouTube HD.
- H.264, MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 format
- 1280×720 resolution
- 44.1KHz Stereo MP3 or AAC audio
- Frame rate as 30p
YouTube does accept a wide range of video file formats such as .WMV, .AVI and .MOV. But again, you may get the best results from converting your file to MPEG4 video with MP3 audio.
2. Change your Playback Setup in your Youtube Channel to always play HD, and click “Save”
3. Using the no-control html Youtube code given to you above, place the video on your website.
4. Change your Youtube Video parameters in the embed code to the following:
- No related videos at the end- you want people not clicking off of your website at the end.
- Autostart – not only does it force the visitor to watch, but it also counts as a Youtube view…which means higher rankings for your Youtube video in the search engines.
Visit Google’s website which lists all the Youtube embed parameters that you can control.
When you are all done, you will have a professional looking video on your website that is HD, the player controls are not showing, is on autostart and has no related videos at the end of the video.
5. I used the powerful OptimizePress wordpress theme as a squeeze/salespage.
**Tell me about your Youtube Tricks. Make a Comment Below**