In the section I will teach you exactly how I created this video on Youtube using Windows Live Movie Maker, a free program.
Okay, Okay, the audio clip sucks…but for demonstration purposes, it does the job 🙂
The resources used were:
- Windows Live Movie Maker (free)
- High Impact #12 Video Background Effect (in Downloads section in course)
- Free Audio Loop From FlaskKit
- Free ‘Clip Of The Week’ HD Video Clip From Unlimited Stock Media (beach clip in my Youtube was first week)
Video Tutorial (28 minutes length)
- [viddy f=’http://dom-video-mod2.s3.amazonaws.com/dv/domvideo-mod2-wlmm.mp4′ a=left i=’Video: Creating Video With Windows Live Movie Maker’ w=800 h=450 t=’Video: Creating Video With Windows Live Movie Maker’]
Additional Good WLMM Training
This is a very good training by Dan at Vimeo on using Windows Movie Maker Live. We thought we’d include this as a over.
What You Will learned:
- Getting the footage off of your camera and onto your computer.
- Open up Windows Live Movie Maker and import all of your footage so you can begin working.
- You can drag, cut and trim your files exactly how you want them to create a great storyline.
- Add some music to heighten the tone of your video.
- Include some transitions to bridge your clips together. Add effects as necessary.
- Throw in some text and titles if you feel like it.
- Export that video and share it with the whole world